We are online and on Facebook Sundays at 9 am and on-campus at 10:45 am! We can't wait to see you there! Below are some steps and information for you to know a little bit more about what to expect. If you have questions feel free to email us at email@example.com!
- We will have one on-campus service at 10:45am. We will also continue our online service available each Sunday right here on our website, and across multiple platforms beginning at 9:00am. (click here).
- If you are sick, uncomfortable, or vulnerable, please continue to join us online. If you have a fever, symptoms, or believe you have been exposed to Covid-19, please join us online.
- We will have no life groups, cafe availability, childcare, or student ministry on campus at this time.
- As you enter, there will be stations with hand sanitizers and we will have masks available if you do not have your own.
- We have removed every other row for physical distancing. We would ask that you sit in family groups and keep three chairs between you and the next family group.
- There are hand sanitizing stations located throughout the building for your use.
- Following the service, we ask you to exit the worship center and town hall.
- There will be no on-campus services at 9:00 am, 12:30 pm, or Monday at this time.
- Please maintain six-foot physical distancing, sneeze or cough into your elbow, and avoid shaking hands or hugging others.
- Please be kind, patient, and gracious! We are all taking these steps together for the first time.